<<<<<<<<<<< Important advancement in our systems >>>>>>>>>>
All of our systems now including our remote models are all pre-assembled with all fittings epoxy sealed for ease of installation and a more reliable unit. No more connecting hoses hoping there are no leaks. If you have any questions on this improvement please give us a call..
SS100-str- foam 286 $450
SS100 90 Foam 286 $450
SS100R4 Foam 286 $545
SS100R8 Foam 286 $625
Engine Compartment in GMC and others– This auto deploy system is charged with 2 liters of foam and nitrogen as a propellant. Designed specifically for the engine compartment in the vintage GMC motorhome, is also a perfect automatic fire suppression system for other smaller engine compartment vehicles to include generator compartments. With its remote from the cylinder head and a 4′ Teflon lined braided stainless hose (for GMC Motorhome application), this system is versatile and effective.
- “Foam” water based, no toxin, non corrosive
- 2 Liter fire extinguishant in rechargeable D.O.T. approved cylinder.
- Two different dispensing head configurations for ease of mounting
- 286°F temperature-triggered automatic firing head
- Pressure monitor gauge
- Cylinder size: @ 17″ x 4.25″
- 1 year warranty
SS200 str- Foam 286 $500.00
SS200-90-FOAM 286 $500.00
SS200-R4-Foam 286 $590.00
SS200-R8-Foam 286 $670.00
SS200R46 286 – Dual head with 4 ft and 6 ft hoses Foam $695.00
SS200R68 286 – Dual head with 6 ft and 8 ft hoses Foam $785.00
- Cylinder size: @22.25″ x 5.25″
- Remote system uses Teflon lined braided stainless steel hose
- 3 liters high expansion air compressed foam extinguishant
- 286°F temperature-triggered for engine compartments
- has 2 heads (radiator lines and diesel injectors) for full coverage in side radiator pusher diesel motor homes specifically.
- 1 year warranty